Instructions for Paper Preparation and Submission
1. Full papers submitted the conference must be original and have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
2. Submit Full Manuscripts in Microsoft Word format to Conference Secretary via APARM 2018 & QR2MSE 2018 Conference email at email@example.com. If you encounter any problems on submitting your manuscripts via the system, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Extended Abstracts and Postersto be presented in the conference are also acceptable. These papers will not be formally published. No copyright form needs to be signed. Please submit these via APARM 2018 & QR2MSE 2018 Conference email at email@example.com.
4. Manuscripts must include following items:
Author names, email addresses, and affiliations with full postal address. Please clearly indicate the Corresponding Author.
5. Manuscripts must be written in English.
6. All submissions must be prepared in accordance with the specific template in the APARM 2018 & QR2MSE 2018 format, which is available for download from this page.
7. The maximum length of a full manuscript is limited to 10 pages(free of charge). Extra pages will be charged if a full manuscript is accepted for publication and possible inclusion in an outlet for formal publication (see information below). We also accept extended abstracts only to be presented in the conference and excluded in the proceedings.
8. APARM 2018 & QR2MSE 2018 requires that at least one of the authors of each accepted paper must register and attend the conference, otherwise the paper will be not included in the conference proceedings.
9. All accepted submissions will be included in a USB disk or a CD-ROM and distributed to every paid attendee. This USB or CD-ROM collection of papers is not a formal publication and the authors hold the copyright of their own papers.
10. For each full manuscript submitted, the authors must select only one of the following outlets for potential formal publication. These manuscripts will be further reviewed in accordance with the requirements of the specific publication. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in the selected outlet, a copyright transfer form needs to be signed by the authors.
Please select only one of the following outlets for potential publication of your paper:
a. Journal of Donghua University
b. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University
c. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics
Download Full Paper Manuscript Template-APARM 2018 & QR2MSE 2018 Format
All submitted full manuscripts will be reviewed for merits and contents by Program Committees. Auther(s) will receive feedbacks and acceptance notification form emails within March, 10, 2018.
Camera Ready Papers Submission
Full manuscripts accepted by the conference need to be revised per comments and suggestions from reviewers. Camera Ready Papers, as the final version of the accepted full manuscripts, should be modeled on the full manuscript template posted on this page.The Camera Ready Papers should be structured and use the same formatting as this example and MUST be submitted in Microsoft Word format via firstname.lastname@example.org.The one that doesn’t strictly comply with our formatting requirements and the deadline for Camera Ready Paper will be REJECTED for publication in conference proceedings.
Best Paper Awards
Up to 5 Best Student Paper Awards and 5 general Best Paper Awards will be awarded to the student and general papers in the conference that best exemplify the research and advance in materials, qualities, reliability, maintenance, and safety of engineering systems on the basis of reviewers’ evaluations and recommendations. Best papers will be selected from these presented at the conference. To be eligible for the Best Student Paper Awards, the lead author of the paper must be a student, the paper must be presented by a student at the conference.
All papers accepted will be included in the conference proceedings. Selected peer reviewed papers will be published in international journals indexed by Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SCI) or Engineering Village (EI Compendex) as follow.
1. Journal of Donghua University
2. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University
3. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics